It might still be wet and windy but officially it’s the great British summertime, which means one thing: activities! We’ve got stacks of different days planned with something that will appeal to everyone. Among them are…
- 2 days of sketching and canvas painting with CreateArts
- A weekend adventure centre residential for our Peer Mentors
- Another energetic day out at the fantastic Stubbers Activity Centre
- Rockclimbing, swimming and a sports day
- A 4 day workshop in how to write and illustrate comics with CreateArts
- A family trip to Brighton!
We have of course got tons of other, smaller activities and events up our sleeves but as always we are keen to hear what you want to do. So don’t hesitate – get in contact here!